Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Today Show's Root Beer Chicken

Right now I'm watching the Today Show with Hoda and Kathy Lee.   They just showed how to make root beer chicken.  They literally put a can of opened root beer in a pan and shoved it up a spiced chicken's butt and called that Root Beer Chicken because "kids love it."  Yeah, I bet.  The recipe is supposed to be a can of alcoholic beer shoved up a chicken's butt but the guest on the program wanted to make it "kid friendly."  No wonder the producers are always giving Kathy Lee and Hoda wine and wine coolers to drink on that show.  They need it to get through the morning.  And I never thought I'd say this, but I sort of wish I was Kathy Lee.  No, I take that back.  I wish I was Hoda.  Then I could smack Kathy Lee and still get to drink in the mornings and get paid butt loads of money and be on TV.

I'm not even going to count how many times I used the word butt/but in this post.  I was going to use "ass" but didn't want to write it that many times in such a short post.

No comments: