Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Gratefulness Journal

Today, on this beautiful sunny Friday I am grateful for:

  1. My best friend and her awesome kids.
  2. My three active, smart, silly daughters.
  3. My husband.
  4. My family.
  5. Digital cameras.
  6. Kitchen tools.
  7. A cozy bed.
  8. Remote controls.
  9. That Grace had a great first week of "first grade camp" aka summer session.
  10. Generous neighbors
  11. Friendly neighbors
  12. When the house isn't just clean but tidy too
  13. Glasses that turn into sunglasses in the sun
  14. Having a good, real bra that fits well
  15. Good hair days
  16. Great 'new' shampoo and conditioner I've been using: Infusium Repairology
  17. When the girls manage to stay clean after being bathed
  18. My darling cats
  19. Iced coffee
  20. Grocery weekend!!!

No comments: