Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gratefulness Journal

It's been a loooong time since I did my gratefulness journal. I haven't had a lot to feel grateful about lately, but this always helps center me. I don't know why I waited for so long.

I am grateful for…

  1. My children.
  2. My husband. Usually.
  3. My kitties.
  4. Advil.
  5. Green tea.
  6. A working digital camera.
  7. Good friends.
  8. Warm comforters at night.
  9. Coupons.
  10. Slow, lazy days, as opposed to running around nonstop days.
  11. That I was able to get my nails done this past Saturday in preparation for my SIL's wedding on Friday.
  12. That I dropped my dress size from 22/24 to 18/20.
  13. That my attempt at fixing my hair color yesterday appears to have worked.
  14. When the kids listen to me and don't give me a hard time.
  15. Having a working vacuum cleaner.
  16. Slim Fast.
  17. Running water.
  18. Hot showers, especially when they ease the pain in my shoulder.
  19. When Grace lets me change her clothes without an incident.
  20. That my nose doesn't work very well, thusly making cleaning the litter box nothing to gag over.

No comments: