Sunday, March 16, 2008

Randomness

  • I'm making sausage for lunch.
  • I have to finish grocery shopping.
  • My cat won't eat Iams any more. Only Friskies.
  • Grace is sick again today.
  • It looks like it might rain later.
  • I have too much fun on lolcats.
  • The girls LOVE the Easter dresses I picked out.
  • They have white shoes to match.
  • My husband's youngest sister just got engaged, on vacation.
  • She's getting married in September.
  • My MIL is already planning the bridal shower for June.
  • I'm going to let the girls wear their Easter dresses for it, since MIL said they can go.
  • I bought some new work-out stuff.
  • A couple of socks, shorts, a pair of pants, and sports bras.
  • The gym closes at 6PM today so I need to get stuff done before 5:00.
  • I'm STARVING right now.
  • I really want chicken tacos.
  • Maybe I'll buy some taco seasoning and soft shells, or something.
  • I'm down 4 lbs plus the 5 I lost since Thanksgiving.
  • The husband is taking a nap.
  • He's been grumpy, so it's nice to have him out of the way.
  • I could go for a nap, myself.
  • I hope that it won't snow again this season.
  • I'm sick of snow and snow days.
  • I can't find my car keys.
  • If I can't find them, I won't be able to drive Grace to school tomorrow.
  • Although, if she's still got the fever, it won't matter anyway. She'll have to stay home.
  • I'm thirsty, so I'm off to get something to drink.

No comments: