- My three beautiful daughters.
- My husband.
- Hot coffee.
- Nice, toasty warm sweaters.
- Disposable wipes.
- A working dishwasher.
- Working clothes washer and dryer.
- Good friends.
- Finally making headway with the OT team for Grace.
- Knowing that they finally agree that she needs special services.
- When the girls willingly take a shower.
- When Grace has good eating days.
- Days when I'm able to calm Gracie down during one of her "episodes."
- Hearing Gracie and Anneliese getting along and giggling together, even if they're arguing over "I punge-Bob!" "No, I punge-Bob, you Patchick!"
Friday, November 02, 2007
Today, I am grateful for....