Monday, March 26, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday 3/26/07

My last Monday journal for March 2007! Today, I am truly, genuinely grateful for:

  1. My (relative) mental health.
  2. My wonderful husband.
  3. My three wonderful daughters.
  4. My adorable nieces and nephew.
  5. COFFEE
  6. fat free half & half
  7. Weather warmer than freezing.
  8. That it's not raining, ATM.
  9. Plungers for clogged toilets. Seriously.
  10. Bleach toilet cleaners.
  11. My Gramma, who just turned 80 yrs old last week.
  12. That I got to see my Gram, my uncles and most of my cousins at Gram's party on Saturday.
  13. BNaBBT, because OMG I just can't stop freaking laughing.
  14. The way Anneliese makes me laugh.
  15. Manny promising me I can get my nails done Saturday ;-) cuz they are messed up as all shyt

No comments: