- My three lovely daughters.
- When my daughters obey consistently.
- Juliana's 1st grade teacher, who is amazing.
- My wonderful husband.
- My Gramma, who just turned 80 yrs old.
- Being able to attend her birthday party tomorrow.
- That the snow is all melting!
- That Manny helped tidy up the house for last night, and the house is still tidy.
- Remembering that it's a Lenten Friday and thusly remembering not to eat meat.
- Being able to shut the heat off for more than 2 days in a row.
- A fridge lock that actually works.
- Wet wipes
- Disposable diapers
- pot holders
Friday, March 23, 2007
Today, I am very, very grateful for: