Friday, February 23, 2007

Gratefulness Journal 2/23

Hmmm, I'm not sure that I'm feeling especially grateful today. Oh well, I'll give it a whirl anyway.

  1. My 3 amazing daughters.
  2. Working heat.
  3. Running water.
  4. My best friend.
  5. Hot coffee.
  6. When the girls are QUIET.
  7. That school vacation is almost over.
  8. That crayons and paper are a lifesaver.
  9. When the kids let me sleep.
  10. That Anneliese and Grace are so easy to please for lunch, asking only for PB&J ban-itches and eating them as if they were delicious gourmet food.
  11. How articulate Juliana and Anneliese can be.
  12. How much fun the girls have when we bake together.
  13. That my antibiotics seem to have worked and my last dose was last night, even if they haven't completely worked.
  14. The fact that Spring is coming and we won't be cooped up in the house during vacations.
  15. It's friday.

No comments: