Monday, February 26, 2007

Gratefulness Journal 2/26/07

Today I am very grateful for:
  1. That even though it snowed last night, it's not bitterly cold right now.
  2. Hot coffee.
  3. My husband.
  4. My beautiful children.
  5. My best friend.
  6. Paxil.
  7. My brother Matt & his wife Carrie.
  8. Working heat.
  9. Nail files.
  10. My fuzzy slippers.
  11. My chenille sweater.
  12. My digital camera.
  13. Real sugar. Yes, I said it... real sugar.
  14. Finding some time over the weekend to actually almost finish Angels and Demons. Or whatever it's called. The book right before The Da Vinci Code.
  15. Homemade muffins.
  16. Disposable diapers and wipes.
  17. Running toilets.
  18. That even though Grace threw up this morning, and she's still pale and tired, she's not yonking all over the house.
  19. Q-Tips.
  20. Puffs Plus tissues, they are so freaking awesome.
  21. Generic version of extra strength cough medicine.
  22. Generic Claritin.
  23. When SpongeBob is over and something else is on.
  24. Getting our Federal Tax Refund and paying off 3 huge bills.
  25. That Manny got to work safely this morning, as he watched a few cars spin out on his way in.

No comments: