Monday, January 22, 2007

It Occurs To Me... I'm an Oxymoron

It occurs to me that I'm a walking oxymoron.

I want to get thin again, but I detest heavy exercise.

I love watching snow fall, but hate going out in it.

I love having children, but their messes that involve food and vomit and shit really gross me out.

I miss working, but I would do almost anything to be able to continue being a SAHM until all of the girls are in school full time.

I hate cuss words, but think it's funny to hear little toddlers and preschoolers cuss, but only if they don't know what they're saying.

I enjoy sex, but I'm too tired half the time to make the effort.

I hate my husband's snoring, but don't mind falling asleep to the low sounds of a television.

I love good, strong coffee, but just bought decaffeinated espresso because it was on sale.

No comments: