Monday, January 22, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday

Today, I am very grateful for:

  1. Being able to buy groceries.
  2. Finally having a new booster seat for Juliana for the car.
  3. Hot water.
  4. My three lovely daughters.
  5. My wonderful husband.
  6. Having heat and a working furnace.
  7. Snuggle time with Anneliese.
  8. Grace's improvements when socializing with family.
  9. Hopefully not having any problems with the Birthday Gift Swap this time.
  10. Not having to pay $450 on an oil delivery contract and having the balls to stand up to them.
  11. A working dishwasher.
  12. Working clothes washer and dryer.
  13. When the kids agree to nap.
  14. Mmmm red potatoes.
  15. My MaryKay stuff.
  16. That the girls still play with all of their birthday and Christmas toys ;-)
  17. My husband getting back to his office safely after driving around all day for business.
  18. Getting to see my husband in between his jobs.
  19. The new Heroes is on tonight, so thank goodness for DVR.
  20. My best friend, who is always on the look-out for possible jobs I might be able to apply for.

No comments: