Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day Three... Owning It

I'm on day 3 of my new food lifestyle. I've been doing really well although today, I just wasn't up for breakfast. I reverted to coffee again. Lunch is frosted mini wheats which I love. It's a gorgeous day out today so the plan is to pack the girls up for a walk in the double stroller at some point today. If I can get Grace to put some clothes on.

I have to say, it has been very hard even just a couple days in to make sure I don't eat later than 6:00 pm. Dinner last night for me was at 6:15, so I had to make sure my portion stayed acceptable. But since I spaced out my calories throughout the day, it was easier not to snack once I finished dinner. I only caved for 4 little Cadbury Mini Eggs for that taste of chocolate, and felt that satisfied the craving. I wasn't snacking just to snack, I was satisfying a craving and kept it under control. I haven't been able to do that for a long time.

So, 3 steps forward and only half a step back. It still puts me ahead of where I was on Sunday. So yay me!

No comments: