Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday’s Gratefulness Journal

Today, I'm very grateful for…

  1. My three smart, silly, beautiful daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. DVR for rainy, stormy days.
  4. That this summer hasn't been a sweltering frying pan so far.
  5. My two sweet cats.
  6. A working clothes washer and dryer.
  7. A working ceiling fan and light.
  8. Mops
  9. Showers
  10. My gym membership
  11. Daycare at the gym so that the girls have someone to watch them and I can work out in peace.
  12. Grocery shopping weekend
  13. Hot coffee
  14. Iced coffee
  15. Splenda
  16. Imitrex
  17. A nice big blow-up wading pool
  18. Cordless phones
  19. My cell phone
  20. Antibiotic ointment
  21. Band-Aids
  22. Eczema cream
  23. Lush trees and flowers in the yard
  24. Easy lunches
  25. Fruit

No comments: