Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Gratefulness Journal

Today on this first Friday of the kids summer vacation, I am truly very grateful for:

  • My three beautiful daughters.
  • My handsome, hardworking husband who is also a great father.
  • My friends and family.
  • My two sweet, spoiled, silly cats.
  • Yogurt.
  • Advil.
  • Imitrex.
  • Blueberries.
  • My mom's easy blueberry muffin recipe that the girls love.
  • BJ's, because I got a huge container of cinnamon for only a couple of dollars more than I'd pay for a 2 ounce bottle.
  • Soft toilet paper.
  • Dishwasher gel packs, because they're less expensive than gel and you get more washes, plus there's Jet Dry right in the packs and that saves me about $5 every time it's time to get more dishwasher cleaning stuff.
  • Blankets and cozy sheets, since even though it's mid-June we're still stuck with 68ยบ weather.
  • Nap time.
  • Pizza cutters.
  • Vanilla extract or at least the fake stuff.
  • Pens that work.
  • When the hedge trimmer actually works.
  • Icy cold drinking water.
  • Oil of Olay.

No comments: