Friday, May 01, 2009

Gratefulness Journal, Friday

Today, on this dreary and chilly Friday, in no particular order, I am very grateful for:

  1. My daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. When the kids eat what I serve for dinner.
  4. Advil
  5. Rhubarb
  6. Getting home from errands in time to get Grace off the bus.
  7. Sweaters
  8. Bandages
  9. Antibiotic ointment
  10. My snuggly cats.
  11. Hot showers
  12. Getting to be a stay-at-home mom.
  13. When the house stays neat after I clean.
  14. Good books
  15. Good music
  16. Grace's creativity, and the fact that art is a pleasure and successful therapy for her
  17. When I get to sleep the whole night, which isn't much lately.
  18. The mute button on the remote for the TV
  19. A clothes washer, because if I had to wash clothes by hand I think we'd all be wearing grungy filth-crusted clothing every day.
  20. A dishwasher because I hate cleaning silverware.
  21. Having a great PCP.
  22. Early bed times.
  23. Getting to spend time with good friends.
  24. Being 4 months post-surgery, and feeling a world of difference.
  25. Enjoying cooking rather than it being just another chore.

No comments: