Friday, April 24, 2009

Gratefulness Journal

I've been intending, as always, to post my weekly gratefulness journal. Today I'm actually doing it. ;-) I'm very, truly grateful for…


 

  1. My husband.
  2. My children.
  3. My best friend and her family.
  4. My cats.
  5. My family.
  6. My friends.
  7. My online friends.
  8. Yogurt.
  9. Bottled water (thank you Region 6, CT!)
  10. Lactose-free food products.
  11. Grocery stores.
  12. Coupons.
  13. A working car.
  14. Scissors.
  15. DIY hair color ;-)
  16. Remote controls.
  17. Our GPS device. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do if I had to keep relying on notoriously horrible online directions.
  18. My digital camera.
  19. A working dishwasher.
  20. Grace's improvements since the beginning of the school year.
  21. Juliana's improvements since the beginning of the school year.
  22. The easy transition of getting Juliana into her own room.
  23. Green tea.
  24. Splenda.
  25. Not having to drive the kids to school and being able to rely on the bus.

No comments: