Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gratefulness Journal, Tuesday

It's been far too long since I did my last gratefulness journal. Today, I am very grateful for:

  1. My three lovely daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. Hot green tea.
  4. Sweaters.
  5. Not having to be anywhere until Juliana's Brownie meeting tonight.
  6. Nail files.
  7. When the kids don't remove the cushions from the couches.
  8. Remote controls.
  9. My sweet kitties.
  10. Digital cameras.
  11. When dinner is a success all around.
  12. Seeing Anneliese and Grace get along and play so well together.
  13. The upcoming BFF Mommies Weekend Away coming up THIS WEEKEND!
  14. PackRat.
  15. Seriously, I'm hooked on FaceBook's PackRat.
  16. Hot showers.
  17. Working hair dryers.
  18. Days I can find my good hair brush.
  19. Having lost 31 pounds!
  20. A comfortable bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh yes, I am mistaken. You have been updating away and (as mentioned) as irony kindly provided, I found that one blog post and thought that was the last lol

Well, Now i've got to catch up,. . where have all my updates been??? damn myspace.

oh, and I'm totally hooked on mobwars on facebook instead of pack race. I am tempted to sometimes add another game, but that would just take way too much out of my day lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

OH AND WOW 31 POUNDS . . way to go you hot momma you. I thought in your new profile pic you looked slimmer. Way to go keep it up! woot woot

♛Qu€€n♛J€§§¡¢a♛™ said...

Awww Jackie! Thanks, you're so sweet! It's very hard for me to see the changes yet, but I'm hoping soon.