Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snitch

Nope, not the Quidditch kind. The second grader kind. Have I mentioned lately that Juliana will call my mother tell on me? Last week, she wanted to wear her new Easter shoes. I had asked her to wait, because I didn't want them getting dirty and/or scuffed. The child beats on her shoes and we really get our money's worth, so I wanted to be sure they were nice for Easter. She was not happy about my decision, so she called and tattle-taled to my mother. Who bartered a compromise of letting her wear the shoes for half an hour, in the house only, and then put them away until Easter.

So yeah, my 7 1/2 year old snitched on me to my Mom.

2 comments:

Adrina said...

sounds like corner time to me! Grrr lol

Z said...

She is SMART! She knows that's what Grandma is for, hehe