Thursday, March 13, 2008

One Home Sick, All Home

Big sigh.

Juliana got up this morning nauseated, with a low-grade fever, and after not having slept last night. She actually asked to stay home, and she never does that. So I kept her home. Unfortunately, now she has to stay home from the Brownie Meeting tonight, and she's livid about it, trying to convince me why I ought to let her go. Mmmm-no. Not gonna happen.

Not only that (yes, I'm in a bitching mood) because I couldn't take a sick child out with a fever without a really good reason, I had to keep Grace home from her therapies today. I feel absolutely horrible about that.

All three of the kids have been a HUGE handful today, and I'm quickly nearing the boiling point for my temper at this point in the day. I think I'm going to have to ask my co-leader to run the meeting tonight without me, and I'll head to the gym instead.

No comments: