Monday, January 14, 2008

Gratefulness Journal

It's Monday and I'm grateful for…

  1. My three beautiful little girls.
  2. My husband.
  3. Advil.
  4. Prepackaged first aid supplies, including wrist wraps.
  5. A full pantry and fridge.
  6. Dishwashers.
  7. Clothes washers and dryers.
  8. When the toilet doesn't clog.
  9. Soft toilet paper.
  10. That we didn't lose power during this last snow storm.
  11. That Anneliese is potty training herself.
  12. That my mom sends me pictures of the girls since my own camera isn't working.
  13. Grocery stores so that I don't have to grow my own food or run a farm.
  14. Wal-Mart, even though they're a big commercial giant that a lot of people think is evil.
  15. Price Chopper and their gas program with Sunoco cuz we saved $0.80 per gallon on gas last night so I got to fill up my gas tank.
  16. Hot coffee.
  17. Splenda.
  18. My fuzzy slippers.
  19. Hot showers.
  20. Schick Intuition razors, cuz really, they are so freaking awesome and I've never cut myself once in the two years I've had one.
  21. Good music.
  22. Good books.
  23. Living a mile away from the library.
  24. Getting to take Anneliese and Gracie to the new Care Bears movie yesterday, and how well they behaved for me.
  25. How much Anna and Gracie enjoy playing with each other.
  26. Getting to hear the girls giggling as they play together.
  27. Hearing Gracie make huge efforts to speak in sentences.
  28. Lime Wire, and being able to DL music without violating copy writes.
  29. That it's as easy enough to occupy the girls by handing them printer paper and crayons.
  30. Having heat in the house, while there's snow outside.

No comments: