Monday, January 21, 2008

Gratefulness Journal 1/21/08

Today, I am grateful for:

  1. My three beautiful daughters
  2. My husband.
  3. My best friend.
  4. Good music.
  5. Hot showers.
  6. Coupons.
  7. Color Wonder markers!!!
  8. Getting to be a SAHM to my girls.
  9. Hot, strong coffee.
  10. Getting to hear Anneliese chatter and pretend play with her dolls.
  11. Lactose-free alternatives to dairy for Gracie.
  12. That this week, she is FINALLY starting her PPT sessions, rather than just having meetings about it.
  13. Sunny days.
  14. LMAO at Anneliese making her My Little Ponies "shake yer bootie, shake yer bootie" ha ha ha.
  15. Nights when I don't have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.
  16. That I was able to fix my hair color, despite frying it a bit.
  17. Getting to read books from the library for free, assuming nothing is ever over-due.
  18. NAP TIME!
  19. When the house stays clean for more than an hour.
  20. Warm blankets to snuggle under.

No comments: