- Trying to pee in the kitten's litter box, but missing and hitting the floor instead.
- Ruining your big sister's Very Important Book Assignment.
- Not waiting for Mommy and painting your nails yourself.
- Eating nothing but the marshmallow charms in Lucky Charms and thinking that equals "breakfast."
- Smearing peanut butter on the walls.
- Peeling paint off of the bathroom door.
- Drawing in chalk all over the slate foyer.
- Using all of Mommy's foundation powder.
- Using Mommy's mascara to paint your hair.
- Asking to get the kitten's ears pierced... really, don't even THINK about it.
- Cutting your sister's hair because you think she'd look cute with "more bangs." And for the record, her bangs are not on the back of her head.
- Using library books as if they were coloring books.
- Hiding the poop you accidentally missed getting into the toilet.
- Trying on Mommy's brand new deodorant, and managing somehow to knock off a whole chunk from the bar.
- Playing with your coochie in front of company.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Oh, how I wish these weren't true...