Friday, August 17, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Friday

Today, I am very grateful for:

  1. My daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. My best friend.
  4. The fact that both of my parents and my MIL & FIL are still alive.
  5. How the girls enjoy sitting and reading a book with me.
  6. Getting to go to bed early tonight because Manny helped me clean up the kitchen after supper.
  7. Advil, for my back.
  8. The girls already being bathed this afternoon.
  9. Icy cold water.
  10. A working car.
  11. That Grace has now eaten all of her dinner and asked for seconds 3 nights in a row!!!
  12. BBQ sauce, to help tempt Grace to eat all of her dinner ha ha.
  13. When the girls spontaneously give me hugs and kisses.
  14. That I get to treat myself to getting my nails done tomorrow.
  15. Chocolate

No comments: