Monday, July 02, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday

Time to get back into the swing of the Gratefulness Journal!

Today, I'm very grateful for:

  1. My 3 lovely daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. My best friend, Tracy.
  4. Kodak replacement parts sending me a new little battery door for my EasyShare! Whoo hoo!
  5. Iced coffee.
  6. Pedialyte, on days like today when both Anneliese and Grace did nothing but fever and sleep.
  7. That today was a nice cool day, sunny and about 75ยบ.
  8. That Manny gets to bring home some really tasty samples from his job, which meant that tonight was REAL tilapia, crusted with tortilla and chipotle! YUM!
  9. The feeling of snuggling with Anneliese.
  10. That I found some Dr Scholl's ANTI BLISTER exercise socks!!! How freaking cool is that? No more blisters when I go walking!
  11. That I got to pick up a few new bras yesterday.
  12. That next week, Juliana & Grace will get to go to Bible Camp every day for free.
  13. A full fridge and pantry.
  14. Crystal Light singles packets.
  15. A working dishwasher, because I really do hate washing dishes and ESPECIALLY silverware by hand.
  16. Anti-bacterial Windex.
  17. Disposable paper towels and toilet paper.
  18. Whoever came up with fat free creamer.
  19. Those cute miniature tater tot thingies. They are SO GOOD with a little salt and Frank's Red Hot.
  20. Soft flannel sheets.
  21. Remote controls.
  22. Comfy sandals & flip flops.
  23. Wading pools on wickedly hot days.
  24. My hot water bottle, covered in it's nice fleece cover.
  25. Seeing my girls snuggle together and enjoy each other's company.

No comments: