Friday, July 06, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Friday 7/6/07

Today, I'm truly, genuinely grateful for:

  1. My beautiful, smart, healthy daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. My brother Matt, especially since he agreed to babysit Saturday night so that we can go see Big Shot! Whoo hoo!
  4. My mom.
  5. Living in a free nation.
  6. Air conditioners.
  7. Coffee.
  8. Kodak replacement parts, and that I should be getting a new battery door any minute.
  9. That the girls enjoy coloring, as simple a pleasure as it is.
  10. Allergy medicine & cough medicine.
  11. That Juliana & Grace will be able to attend free Bible camp every day next week.
  12. My relative sanity.
  13. New bras and underwear.
  14. When Grace has a good day.
  15. Running water.
  16. Flushing toilets.
  17. Working clothes and dish washers.
  18. Electricity.
  19. The feeling of swinging on a bench swing in my own back yard, in the shade.
  20. Getting to watch my girls running and playing while swinging on my swing.

No comments: