Friday, June 22, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Friday

I know I've been sporadic with the gratefulness journal this past month. I think it has to do with the fact that I don't always pay much attention to what day it is ha ha. I realized early in the day today that it's Friday, so here we go.

I am very grateful for:

  1. My children.
  2. My husband.
  3. That my husband found someone to replace his brakes for $2 instead of $250.
  4. COFFEE.
  5. Advil, for this weird headache that won't quite go away.
  6. DVR.
  7. Delicious homemade iced tea.
  8. Food in the pantry and fridge.
  9. A new working phone for the house line.
  10. Box fans, to help cool the house at night by sticking them in the windows.
  11. Paxil & Atavan.
  12. Watching Anneliese figure out how to draw a face.
  13. The silly things Anneliese says as she figures out language.
  14. A working clothes washing machine and dryer.
  15. A working dishwasher, because I DESPISE washing dishes by hand.
  16. The fact that Lactaid Fast Acting WORKS for Gracie! Yay!
  17. That Grace likes soy milk, and that Walmart carries the name brand for less than the grocery store's generic brand. That just rocks.
  18. It's a bit cloudy today, so when I take the kids outside, my migraine won't come back right away.
  19. Anneliese likes to help me do laundry and "kween up"
  20. Seeing the girls enjoy each other and show affection to each other.

No comments: