Monday, May 14, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday

Today, the day after Mother's Day 2007, I am very grateful for:

  1. My three amazing, sweet, generous, affectionate, smart daughters.
  2. My husband, especially since this year he remembered and acknowledged Mother's Day.
  3. My Mom.
  4. My brothers.
  5. caffeinated coffee.
  6. Advil, for my thrown out back.
  7. Safe mode for the computer, so that I'm not completely cut off from the world until it's back up and running properly.
  8. hot showers.
  9. pretty-smelling soaps and shampoos.
  10. Murphy's Oil Soap, and the comforting memory smell it has.
  11. that my girls are just as happy playing in dirt and throwing balls around with my brothers as they are to play with Barbies and wear frilly dresses.
  12. SUGAR, even though it's supposedly Evil dressed in White.
  13. toilet paper.
  14. paper towels
  15. disposable diapers and wipes
  16. comfy bed sheets.
  17. FreeCycle
  18. chocolate
  19. simple homemade pancake recipes when I'm out of Bisquick.
  20. sunshine, light breezes, birds chirping, and not having to wear a coat

No comments: