Monday, April 09, 2007

Gratefulness Journal 4/9/07

Today I am very, truly grateful for:

  1. My three beautiful daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. Being healthy while everyone else in the house has taken turns getting a nasty virus.
  4. My parents.
  5. My brothers.
  6. Coffee.
  7. When Grace has a good day.
  8. Sunshiney days.
  9. That Walmart let me exchange our new printer, because it broke within the first week.
  10. Clorox toilet cleaner.
  11. A drama-free holiday for once.
  12. TV remotes.
  13. Working batteries.
  14. Getting a $20 Amazon certificate from BNW so that I could get replacement bats for my vacuum cleaner and a replacement espresso carafe (which one of the kids shattered).
  15. Straws.
  16. Food in the fridge and pantry.
  17. Hot showers.
  18. Mmmm Cadbury Creme Eggs.
  19. Cadbury Mini Eggs,
  20. My Paxil and Atavan.

No comments: