Friday, February 02, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Friday

I'm very, truly grateful for:

  1. Children's cold medicine.
  2. Advil
  3. Sinex spray
  4. YouTube for music the kids want to listen to
  5. My 3 lovely little girls
  6. My husband
  7. Overhead fan over the stove.
  8. Cough drops.
  9. A running dishwasher.
  10. Anneliese is turning 2 yrs old on Monday!
  11. BNaBBT is back up and running.
  12. It didn't snow today.
  13. Finding a working rechargable battery for my digital camera.
  14. Ice for my water.
  15. Lots of hot decaf Red Rose Tea with some lemon juice.
  16. When Dragon Tales ends.
  17. My fuzzy slippers.
  18. Nail files.
  19. Straws.
  20. That my girls love milk.
  21. That it's a grocery weekend.
  22. Private showers.
  23. When Manny helps with cleaning up.
  24. Never having lost my wedding ring or engagement ring.
  25. When the girls all go to bed early, so that I can "catch up" on my weekly shows.

No comments: