Monday, February 12, 2007

Gratefulness Journal 2/12/07

Eek! I forgot it was Monday! I am very, truly, hearfelt-fully grateful for...

  1. A working furnace.
  2. A loving husband.
  3. My beautiful daughters.
  4. That Anneliese had her Hep-C vaccine today with little fuss once it was actually given.
  5. Nasal decongestants, when they work.
  6. My Paxil.
  7. A decent shrink.
  8. Food in the pantry.
  9. Running water.
  10. My coffee makers.
  11. Getting to be a SAHM.
  12. Hearing my daughters laugh and giggle.
  13. Getting to see my children's smiles and silly faces.
  14. Nice-smelling laundry detergent and fabric softener.
  15. Remote controls.
  16. My digital camera.
  17. Volume control on the TV.
  18. My cooking board.
  19. My feb 05 board.
  20. When the girls all go to bed early (crossing fingers).

No comments: