Monday, January 01, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday, January 1st, 2007

If you recall from previous posts, I make my Gratefulness Journal every monday, and recently started doing them every friday as well. How lucky is it that this year's first monday journal happens to be on January 1st, 2007? Hopefully, this will be a Lucky Seven kind of year!

  1. My wonderful hard-working husband.
  2. My beautiful, smart, sweet daughters.
  3. My best friend.
  4. My brothers.
  5. My parents & grandparents.
  6. My IL's.
  7. When the girls sleep all night.
  8. My new 3-in-1 coffee maker, because I just had some AWESOME home-made cappuccino for the first time.
  9. A free 20-lb turkey from DH's job... we're sharing it with our best friends and my brothers tonight for a New Year's feast.
  10. bottled milk
  11. huge mugs
  12. Manny getting to have today off from work
  13. rain instead of snow today
  14. Manny getting his car back tomorrow.
  15. Juliana's intelligence
  16. winning a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
  17. hot showers
  18. Disney Princess bubble bath so that the girls LIKE getting bubbles on themselves
  19. shower massagers
  20. Paxil and Atavan
  21. Disney Princess gummi vitamins, making vitamin time SO MUCH less of a drama
  22. my fuzzy flip flop slippers
  23. my vacuum cleaner, ten times over
  24. that the kids will eat virtually any veggie if I throw it on a pizza
  25. flannel sheets

No comments: