Monday, January 29, 2007

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!

Disney will be releasing a new movie shortly... Cinderella III, A Twist In Time. I'm actually sort of excited about this, because it looks like it's better than Cinderella II, which was just a collection of stories about Cinderella and the mice after she married the Prince. It was cute, but not nearly as good as the original movie.

The girl who plays the Cheerleader in Heroes, Hayden Penettiere, sings the movie's theme song, called "I Still Believe." I found it on YouTube this morning, and Anneliese made me play it for her about 9 times. She giggled and smiled the whole way through, telling me how pretty it was. All I know about the release date is that it's set to come out on DVD in February. I really would love to have it as one of her gifts.

The premise of the movie is that the wicked stepmother realizes magic was involved in Cinderella's marriage to the Prince. She gets ahold of the Fairy Godmother's magic wand and turns back time, making it so that Cinderella has no magical help whatsoever.


No comments: