Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Gratefulness Journal Tuesday 12/26/06

I didn't get this up Monday since I wasn't online for more than a few minutes last night, but better late than never!

Today, the day after Christmas, I am grateful for...

  1. My wonderful husband.
  2. My beautiful children.
  3. My family.
  4. Most of my IL's.
  5. My friends.
  6. anti-anxiety meds ;-)
  7. automatic program updates.
  8. prayers that work.
  9. hearing my children tell me they love me.
  10. seeing my children be affectionate with each other.
  11. being able to watch my children play together.
  12. that my children were happy with what they received for Christmas.
  13. that our families take good care of us.
  14. that our families love our children so much, and aren't afraid to show them.
  15. that my mini-van is working so that Manny can get to work (his Contour busted a belt on Saturday)
  16. my digital camera, especially at the holidays
  17. Seeing Grace give her Nonnu a kiss and wish him Merry Christmas, and hug him when it was time for him to leave. It was wonderful because usually, she's too anxious to simply offer up hugs and kisses and smiles to my MIL & FIL with a simple "would you like to say good-bye to Nonnu before he leaves and wish him Merry Christmas?" She was so proud of herself and MIL had tears in her eyes.
  18. that the chocolate mayonnaise cake I made for Mom's birthday wasn't a flop (I had issues with the cooking time for some reason this time)
  19. flannel sheets
  20. a working vacuum cleaner

No comments: