Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gratefulness Journal 11/28/06

I'm very, truly grateful for:

  1. My husband. More than I can stand to bear.
  2. My children.
  3. My family.
  4. My best friend.
  5. My close friends.
  6. Some of my IL's. ;-)
  7. Living in a good town and good neighborhood.
  8. Having a digital camera.
  9. Living in a country that allows me to determine my own religious beliefs.
  10. Living in a country that allows anyone to publicly say whatever they want about it's President without fear (unless it's a death threat).
  11. Cheese.
  12. Milk.
  13. Sunny days.
  14. Plus sized undies.
  15. My cell phone.
  16. Having speakerphone on the cell phone.
  17. Music.
  18. Having voicemail on our house phone since our answering machine often sucks.
  19. Watching my daughters show each other affection.
  20. Good health.
  21. Hearing Anneliese babytalk, and being able to understand much of what she says.
  22. How smart my children are.
  23. Fuzzy slippers.
  24. Vanos for my horrible eczema on my foot/calf.
  25. Crayons and paper

No comments: