Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gratefulness Journal 11/14/06

Ah well, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but it's NEVER too late to post how grateful I am for the things in my life that are good.

I am very grateful for:

  1. My wonderful husband.
  2. My beautiful daughters.
  3. My brothers.
  4. soft, cozy comforters
  5. $2.50 Dora Yoplait Yumsters Yogurt at Walmart
  6. childrens books
  7. Crayola Washable Crayons
  8. Advil
  9. restful sleep
  10. my digital camera
  11. DSL
  12. Folgers Chocolate Silk Coffee
  13. fat free half & half (thank you Garelick!)
  14. good music
  15. the ability and love for cooking
  16. that my laryngitis is almost gone
  17. plungers
  18. dishwashers and dishwasher gel
  19. Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner, because it doesn't make my scalp break out
  20. spirituality
  21. Church
  22. good health of my children
  23. being able to watch my children grow up
  24. watching my daughters play together and show affection to each other
  25. watching my daughters be affectionate to their daddy
  26. watching my husband's face when his little princesses run to him when he gets home
  27. little girl giggles
  28. a working car
  29. children's music
  30. cookbooks
  31. whole wheat flour
  32. cheese
  33. removable and washable couch cushion covers
  34. the fact that I don't have to milk a cow myself to get milk
  35. actually, the fact that I don't have to work or live on a farm to get food at all
  36. electricity
  37. heat
  38. running water
  39. keyboards that work!!!
  40. NO SNOW YET IN CT THIS YEAR (although I probably just jinxed myself)

No comments: