Monday, October 30, 2006

Gratefulness Journal 10/30/06

Wow, is it Monday already?!? Where is the time flying?

I'm grateful for:

  1. Full grocery trips, especially when the pantry is lean :-(
  2. Potatoes
  3. My 3 beautiful, healthy girls.
  4. My husband.
  5. My family.
  6. My best friend.
  7. Fat Free Half & Half for coffee
  8. A vacuum that works.
  9. my nail salon, they're fabulous
  10. Walks that calm Gracie down from her Terrorific Tantrums.
  11. Wet wipes.
  12. Ice water.
  13. Being able to buy fabric off of bolts at Wal*Mart
  14. My sewing machine, to make curtains for my room and bathrooms.
  15. Paper towels for cleaning up big watery spills.
  16. Free subscriptions for recipe magazines (thank you Kraft food & family!!!)
  17. Yahoo music
  18. The ability to burn & rip CD's on the computer
  19. mozzarella cheese
  20. my digital camera
  21. sweaters
  22. cocoa brownies from scratch
  23. having a working dishwasher
  24. friends who care about me
  25. that the kids enjoy school
  26. Vanos for my eczema on my foot
  27. shampoo that smells good and doesn't make my head break out
  28. BNaBBT for a great outlet for snark
  29. The ability to MUTE Raffi
  30. the beautiful colors of Autumn

No comments: