Friday, August 11, 2006

Non-Diet Update ;-)

Well, last week I went to my annual girlie appointment, I think I mentioned that. Of course they make you step on the dreaded scale. Well, if I assume the scale was correct a week ago, I had only lost 7 lbs. I was crushed, because when I initially started, my goal for that appointment was to reach a 25 lb loss. I knew it wasn't very much, but I thought it was at least 10 lbs. Anyway, I was weighed tonight on an accurate scale, and I've lost 12 lbs since I started! Whoo hoo! I'm so happy and this clear loss has me even more motivated to lose more now. It's working, and I can start to see it too. My mom took a picture of one of the girls this past weekend, and I ended up in the background. I had to double check because I "thought" I looked thinner! And I AM! Only 12 lb, but that's thinner! So yay me!

No comments: