- For my children.
- For my husband, and the fact that he has a real vacation from work this week.
- For my sweet cats, even if they are attached to sharp things.
- For good friends.
- For a good, caring family.
- That I don't live in in the Medieval or Dark Ages. Her Highness would not do well there.
- For the Princess Bride, and that my youngest daughter seems to have the same appreciation for the movie as I do.
- For nail clippers.
- For paper towels. They are a life saver.
- For ice cream. Especially Ben & Jerry's when it's on sale. Particularly Strawberry Cheesecake or Boston Creme Pie.
- For soft bed sheets that feel chilly on a hot summer night.
- For uninterrupted night's sleep, when they happen.
- That my hair is just now long enough to pull back into a ponytail and not look completely stupid.
- That Princess #2 will finally get her wish and be placed in a Brownie Troop this school year.
- For air conditioners.
Sunday, August 08, 2010
It's a breezy, balmy, lazy Sunday. I'm grateful....