Sunday, August 08, 2010

Gratitude Journal: Sunday

It's a breezy, balmy, lazy Sunday.  I'm grateful....

  1. For my children.
  2. For my husband, and the fact that he has a real vacation from work this week.
  3. For my sweet cats, even if they are attached to sharp things.  
  4. For good friends.
  5. For a good, caring family.
  6. That I don't live in in the Medieval or Dark Ages.  Her Highness would not do well there.
  7. For the Princess Bride, and that my youngest daughter seems to have the same appreciation for the movie as I do.
  8. For nail clippers.
  9. For paper towels.  They are a life saver.  
  10. For ice cream.  Especially Ben & Jerry's when it's on sale.  Particularly Strawberry Cheesecake or Boston Creme Pie.  
  11. For soft bed sheets that feel chilly on a hot summer night.
  12. For uninterrupted night's sleep, when they happen.
  13. That my hair is just now long enough to pull back into a ponytail and not look completely stupid.
  14. That Princess #2 will finally get her wish and be placed in a Brownie Troop this school year.
  15. For air conditioners.

No comments: