Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gratitude Journal Tuesday

On this lovely Tuesday morning, I am grateful...

  1. For my daughters and my husband.
  2. For a full pantry and fridge.
  3. For a working dishwasher.
  4. For a working-for-now computer.
  5. For Lipton's new green tea with blueberry and acai.  
  6. For a printer that works.
  7. That the girls enjoy having chore charts so that they have something to work toward at the end of the week.
  8. That the painting in the living room is nearly done. 
  9. That I can start painting the front porch very soon.
  10. For Advil and Imitrex.
  11. That there isn't any rain today.
  12. For sales on Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints.
  13. For the times I can find my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
  14. For being able to find a great back-up for when I can't.  
  15. My good friends. 

No comments: