Monday, February 11, 2008

Gratefulness Journal, Monday

Today, on this bright and frigid Monday, I am grateful for…


  1. Heating oil and warmth, when it's -10º
  2. Hot coffee
  3. My three beautiful daughters
  4. Creative toys and books to help teach them, but mostly to keep them occupied ha ha
  5. My husband
  6. Pull-Ups
  7. A pantry full of food
  8. Good neighbors
  9. The ability to rational and use logic
  10. Good books
  11. Brainless TV for Mom when she's got a few minutes to herself
  12. Hot showers
  13. Conditioning mask, especially since I fried my hair at the New Year trying to find the right hair color
  14. Facial moisturizers, to ward away the lines and creases
  15. My online friends
  16. My real life friends
  17. Wal-Mart brand Splenda
  18. Chewable antacids
  19. Fruity tea
  20. Chamomile tea
  21. Nail glue in between manicures
  22. Getting Amazon gift certificates, especially over the weekend, so that I can get The Husband a nice Valentine's Day gift that he's not paying for himself
  23. Grace, for the first time showing that it bothers her if her teachers tell me she had a rough day that bordered on being naughty
  24. When I don't have log-in issues on BC
  25. Tap water that tastes good
  26. Good hair days
  27. A working vacuum cleaner
  28. Working dishwasher with detergent
  29. Working clothes washer and dryer, so I don't have to scrub clothes by hand
  30. When people on FreeCycle actually come and PICK UP THE ITEM THEY SAID THEY WANTED AND I RESERVED FOR THEM

No comments: