Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Gratefulness Journal

Since I haven't done one in a while, and it's important to me to do one regularly, here goes. Today, I am very grateful for:

  1. My three lovely daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. Hot tea.
  4. Hot showers.
  5. Commercial shampoos and conditioners.
  6. Most convenience items, except bottled water.
  7. Kleenex with lotion.
  8. Cold meds.
  9. My kitty, Luna Tinkerbell.
  10. Having a WARM house in the middle of Winter.
  11. That I didn't get into any car accidents on my grocery trip during an ice storm.
  12. Being able to pay bills online.
  13. When I get to have a nice nap with Anneliese.
  14. Living in a country that has freedom of religion.
  15. Sunshine.
  16. Clothes washing and drying machines.
  17. Dishwashers to do the really nasty cleaning.
  18. Hearing the girls chatter at each other, giggling and enjoying each other's company.
  19. Online shopping!!!
  20. Splenda.
  21. Having fresh fruits and veggies for the kids, available when they ask for some.
  22. The ability to read.
  23. Having friends with the same moral values I hold.
  24. My children's good health and that I get to hold them and hug them daily.
  25. Deciding to make friends with a particular neighbor.

No comments: