Monday, October 01, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday

Today, after a wonderful weekend, I am grateful...

  1. For my beautiful daughters.
  2. For my handsome, kind husband, even if he can be a butt head sometimes.
  3. My parents.
  4. My brothers.
  5. That I can have an argument with my husband and still feel affection for him afterwards.
  6. For my good, close friends.
  7. That my friends love my children.
  8. For a beautiful, sunny, cool, comfortable first day of October.
  9. That my friends and I get to plan a weekend away without spouses or children.
  10. When Gracie has a great day.
  11. When the girls give me unsolicited hugs and kisses.
  12. For how much the girls are enjoying our newest family member, little Luna Tinkerbell the Kitty.
  13. When I get a good night's sleep.
  14. For the deliciousness of a cup of iced coffee.
  15. For the fact that the girls are easily amused and occupied by some paper and crayons.
  16. For getting to hear "I love you" whispered in my ear by my little Anneliese.
  17. For the look of excitement on Juliana's face when she chose her new bicycle as a birthday gift.
  18. For the amazing smell of apples and cinnamon from the apple crisp I just took out of the oven.
  19. Febreze air freshener.
  20. Washable paint and markers. Yeah. That's actually a huge one.

No comments: