Monday, August 06, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday

Today, I am very grateful for....

  1. My three daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. My brothers.
  4. My parents.
  5. My best friend.
  6. The right to have my own opinion.
  7. The right to practice (or not) my religion of choice.
  8. How great our church is, letting me enroll Juliana for CCD over the phone!
  9. How much Grace seems to enjoy the appointments with the child psychiatrist.
  10. How refreshing it feels after taking a shower.
  11. My new haircut, because it came out exactly the way I wanted.
  12. Our toilet is no longer clogged.
  13. Kisses and hugs from my girls.
  14. Finally getting to hear Gracie say "I love you.
  15. Hot coffee on a lazy morning.
  16. Clean laundry that smells wonderful.
  17. When the girls all obey.
  18. When the girls all behave well in public, like yesterday at Walmart.
  19. Walmart carrying a lot of our necessitities for the fridge and pantry.
  20. Paper towels and toilet paper.
  21. School starting back up on August 28th!!!
  22. Being down about 7 pounds, even if I can't seem to get any lower yet.
  23. The great 2 mile walk Juliana and I took last night.
  24. Air conditioning.
  25. Generic Equate-brand Claritin for my allergies.
  26. Cute kiddie Band-Aids... the kids actually keep on Hello Kitty and Strawberry Shortcake bandages!
  27. How much the kids enjoy going to the library.
  28. Candles.
  29. Soft Scrub with Bleach for the shower and tub ha ha.
  30. Five minutes alone in a shower.

No comments: