Monday, July 30, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday 7/30/07

Wow, it's been a while since I posted a gratefulness journal. It's not that I haven't been feeling grateful, but it actually just has been so nutty with all of the girls home that I haven't even thought about it. Not good.

Today, this last monday of July 2007, I am very grateful for:

  1. How Anneliese is still convinced that Mommy's kisses really do fix every boo boo.
  2. My 3 beautiful, smart, happy girls.
  3. My husband.
  4. My best friend, Tracy.
  5. My parents.
  6. The party I threw for my parent's 35th anniversary yesterday went really well, the food was good and everyone had a great time.
  7. My brothers, for bringing stuff to help at the party.
  8. My gram, who made her famous love knot cookies and chocolate cookies AND brought a loaf of bread.
  9. The yeast in the fridge isn't bad, and just made the BEST 2 loaves of Italian bread.
  10. Grace is getting the hang of this lactose intolerance thing, and so am I.
  11. Air conditioners.
  12. Pretty scented candles.
  13. Easy pasta dinners, especially when I'm just reheating it.
  14. Tracy let me borrow her HP7 to read!
  15. Remote controls.
  16. Early bed times.
  17. Hot showers.
  18. Finally getting my hair cut this coming saturday.
  19. Working washer and dryer.
  20. Working dish washer.
  21. Working cars.
  22. Working toilets.
  23. Disposable towels and disinfectant cleaning spray.
  24. Fake Splenda.
  25. Easy gourmet cake recipes.

No comments: