Monday, July 09, 2007

Gratefulness Journal 7/9/07

Today, on this hot hot hot Monday, I am grateful for:

  1. My 3 beautiful girls.
  2. My husband.
  3. My best friend.
  4. My brother, Matt, especially for babysitting Saturday night.
  5. Getting to have a date night with Manny this past Saturday night.
  6. Toothpicks.
  7. Mouthwash.
  8. My digital camera.
  9. Credit cards.
  10. Air conditioning!!!
  11. That Juliana enjoyed bible camp today, and is excited about going the rest of the week.
  12. Neosporin and Band-Aids.
  13. Iced coffee... YUM.
  14. Online calandar reminders.
  15. Nap time.
  16. When the girls sleep all night.
  17. Children's Chewable Tylenol, especially when Anneliese wakes up from bad teething or growing pains.
  18. Fridge locks.
  19. Breezes on hot days.
  20. My pink cooler-shaped water bottle (pink for Breast Cancer research).

No comments: