Monday, July 16, 2007

BUSY BUSY DAY! Important Meeting Today

OK, it's going to be a VERY busy day today. Grace has her teeth cleaned at 11:15, Juliana has hers cleaned at 11:45 and is also having a sealant put on her teeth by the dentist herself. Then at 12:30 I have a shrink appointment, and I can't forget to have her refill my Paxil, because I ran out Friday night. Then at 1:00 Grace has the first stage of her evaluation with the shrink, since she's a child psychiatrist. I have my list of concerns that I outlined in the blog post titled OT Evaluation Meeting Today. I'm a bit nervous, but I have a good feeling about this. I do have some thoughts about how my mom is handling this, though. I'll talk about those later, because I have to finish getting the girls ready to leave for the appointments, and see if I can find my jeans.

So, see ya later!

ETA: I'm such an ass. The dentist appointments aren't until the 25th when Grace has her followup GI appointment. So at least that means there are only TWO appointments today. ***whew***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're able to get Grace in for some assessment! Lotsa positive thoughts and {{{HUGS}}} for the both of you!