Monday, June 25, 2007

Gratefulness Journal, Monday

Today, I am very, truly grateful for:

  1. My three lovely daughters.
  2. My husband, even though he can be an ass about getting injuries taken care of.
  3. Inexpensive wading pools on a hot summer day.
  4. An air conditioner with a projected 95ยบ+ heat wave this week.
  5. Ice cold drinks.
  6. That we have a working fridge and freezer.
  7. Band-Aids.
  8. Arroyo seasoning, since the kids love it on white rice.
  9. Hydrocortisone cream.
  10. Yogurt.
  11. Disposable wipes.
  12. My best friend.
  13. My best friend's AWESOME little boy, Nate, and AWESOME little girl, Ella.
  14. Box fans.
  15. My PCP calling in my eczema refill even though she's not my dermatologist.
  16. That Juliana can read.
  17. When all of my girls sleep through the night.
  18. That my girls are so lovable, and love each other so much.
  19. That it's just about bed time.
  20. Disposable paper towels.
  21. Coffee.
  22. Being able to afford groceries.
  23. Being able to be a mother and take care of my children.
  24. My brother Matt, agreeing to babysit on July 7th so that we can go to the Big Shot concert! Whoot!
  25. Being able to plan a CHILD FREE EVENING with my darling hubby!!!

No comments: