Monday, June 11, 2007

Gratefulness Journal, Monday 6/11/07

Today, I am grateful for:

  1. My daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. My mom.
  4. Comfortable sandals.
  5. Sunny days.
  6. How easy it is to make the girls laugh.
  7. Coffee.
  8. DVR.
  9. My glasses.
  10. Grace's teachers, for doing such a great job with her.
  11. PB&J being such a lifesaver for picky eaters.
  12. Having a working dishwasher.
  13. E-mail, so I can send Manny the thank-you letters he was supposed to write and mail today.
  14. Child-friendly toothpaste and toothbrushes.
  15. When the kids let me SLEEP at night.
  16. That Manny let me get my nails done!!! Saturday and they look perty.
  17. Fruit.
  18. Splenda, even though it made my brownies taste like dried sand bars.
  19. That I still have my brothers and haven't lost any immediate family yet.
  20. That I have such good friends.

No comments: