Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Update

Well, I'm home alone or might as well be. Manny took Anneliese and Juliana to my mom's house for Sunday dinner, and I'm home with Grace. Poor Frou Frou came to me during the night, complaining of feeling sick, and climbed into bed with me. Somewhere around 8:30 or 9:00 am she started to throw up, but had an empty stomach. She still got bile all over my comforter. Anyway, she just wanted to keep sleeping, and I let her until 11:30. Then I told her it was time to get up to go downstairs and rest on the couch. Instead, she detoured into the bathroom and asked for a shower.

The poor kid couldn't even stand the whole time. She sat in the shower, and then when I got out, just layed in the tub in a few inches of nice warm water while I dried off. Then she couldn't stand the whole time when it was her turn to dry off.

As soon as her hair was dry enough, she climbed into her own bed, covered up, and has pretty much been asleep since, although I hear her getting up now and it's 3:00. She's in a bad mood but asking to eat something and have her "special milk" aka soy milk.

No comments: