Monday, May 21, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday 5/21/07

On this wonderful Monday, I am truly, heartfeltedly (yes, I made that word up) grateful for:

  1. My 3 amazing daughters.
  2. My husband.
  3. My brother Adam, who just graduated from college on Saturday and has a BIRTHDAY today.
  4. That I got to see a rainbow last night, while driving between stores for grocery shopping.
  5. Coffee!
  6. Vanilla creamer.
  7. That today is bright and sunny, and is already 57ยบ.
  8. That I live in a country where I can express any thought I have, and not worry about being put in jail or put to death.
  9. Being able to buy toilet paper in bulk.
  10. Hot showers.
  11. Running water, electricity, and toilets.
  12. Paper towels.
  13. Pretty smelling laundry detergent and fabric softeners
  14. True Spring weather, with blooming flowers everywhere.
  15. Paxil & Ativan.
  16. Being able to buy fresh fruit and veggies in a grocery store, without having to grow or pick them myself.
  17. All of the migrant workers willing to pick fruits and veggies.
  18. Local farmers, for providing milk.
  19. Soy milk flavored with vanilla so that Grace can have her "special milk" without getting sick.
  20. Kraft dairy products, because they put enzymes in them so that lactose intolerant people can eat the stuff without pain, discomfort, and illness.

No comments: